A COMPREHENSIVE PLAN
Our approach to financial and retirement planning involves a careful, detailed look at your current financial situation, assessing your tolerance for risk, and understanding your goals for your family, lifestyle and legacy.
Taking a comprehensive approach, Truxton Trust can help you identify and close the gaps in your current plan
While you may closely monitor your financial and retirement planning, specific areas may need attention. Ask yourself the questions below. If you answer “no” or are unsure about your answers, you may have serious gaps in your plan:
- Are you certain that your asset allocation supports your family’s financial objectives?
- Do you have appropriate exposure to the different equity styles to reduce volatility and enhance returns in your portfolio?
- Is your will properly drafted to take advantage of exemptions to the federal estate and Tennessee inheritance taxes?
- Are your assets titled so that your tax-planning strategies can be efficiently executed?
- Have you properly considered your non-probate assets such as IRAs and life insurance in your overall estate plan?
- Do you have adequate life insurance, and should it be owned by an irrevocable life insurance trust to avoid estate taxes?
- Have you considered protecting your children’s inheritance from possible marital claims and other creditor claims and judgments?
- Is your estate protected from potential depletion if you have need of long-term healthcare?
- Are you planning for your children and grandchildren’s education in the most efficient manner?
- Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value