Full-Time ▪ Lobby ▪ Nashville, TN
At Truxton Trust, the Lobby is the front porch of our business. We are looking for a Personal Banker who serves as the face of our exceptional client service and reflects the values of the company. The role is a full-time position working in the lobby of Truxton Trust Company with opportunities for growth in leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
Who We Are
Truxton Trust Company is a provider of private banking, wealth management, trust, capital markets, and family office services for wealthy individuals, their families and their business interests. Serving clients across the world, Truxton’s vastly experienced team of professionals provides customized solutions to its clients’ complex financial needs. Founded in 2004 in Nashville, Tennessee, Truxton Trust upholds its original guiding principle: do the right thing. Truxton Trust Company is a subsidiary of financial holding company, Truxton Corporation (OTCPK: TRUX). For more information, visit truxtontrust.com.
Our mission: To do the right thing every day, putting our clients’ interests first, with distinctive, comprehensive financial solutions that protect and promote client prosperity and quality of life.
What You Will Be Doing
- Delivering exceptional client experiences through relationship-building and attentive service
- Answering client questions with confidence and owning client issues
- Assisting clients with basic requests related to opening new accounts
- Providing appropriate options for bank products and services to clients
- Opening deposit accounts and supporting other bank products and services
- Supporting the teller line as needed
What We Are Looking For:
Attributes and Abilities
- You are a positive, emotionally intelligent person
- You are client service-oriented and prioritize delivering the best experience for clients daily
- You are flexible and able to seamlessly adapt to any situation or client interaction
- You are a problem solver, able to both diagnose challenges and solve them efficiently
- You are a clear communicator and able to speak knowledgeably about specific products and services
- You are detail-oriented and organized
Experience and Skills
- 1-2 years of working knowledge and experience in the finance industry
- OR experience in a related field with transferable skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Education and Designations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance or other disciplined study
- OR significant coursework and demonstrated interest in business or finance
Why You Should Work Here
- Truxton is a highly profitable and growing company that has been recognized by American Banker as the 19th best community bank (and top-ranking TN bank) based on 3-year Return on Average Equity.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and gain exposure to a wide range of sophisticated work across private banking, wealth management, asset-liability management, treasury management, deposit operations, and capital markets.
- Because we are a smaller company, you will have the opportunity to chart your own course and contribute to initiatives that go beyond your job title.
- Truxton supports and encourages a culture of learning, both through internal development and pursuit of professional designations.
If working for Truxton appeals to you but you don’t think you are a match for this role, we still encourage you to send a resume and cover letter explaining how you might contribute to our team.
What We Offer
- 401k + company match
- Medical, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid federal holidays
- Paid vacation Time
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance